- Input-Output Modeling and Simulation of Scientific Indicators: A Focus on Patents, Presented at the 17th International Conference on Science and Technology Indicators, Montreal, September 5-8, 2012. With R.D. Shelton & Sam Monbo. Slideshow
- Scientific Collaboration as a Window and Door onto the DPRK. To be presented at the 13th Collnet Conference, Seoul, October 23-26, 2012. With R.D. Shelton & Grant Lewison.
- Scientometrics and the Diplomacy of Science, First International Conference of the Pyongyang University of Science and Technology. Pyongyang, Oct. 2011. With R.D. Shelton & L. Miller.
- Scientometric Secrets of Efficient Countries: Turkey, Greece, Poland, and Slovakia , Collnet Conference, Istanbul, Sept., 2011. With R.D. Shelton & H. Ali. PowerPoints
- Why the US Lost Leadership in the Scientific Paper Indicator. Atlanta Conference on Science and Innovation Policy, Sept., 2011. With R.D. Shelton & L. Miller.
- Publish or Patent: Bibliometric Evidence for Empirical Trade-offs in National Funding Strategies. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology. Vol. 63(3): 498-511. With R.D. Shelton & L. Leydesdorff.
- ibliometric Evidence for Empirical Trade-offs in National Funding Strategies, Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Scientometrics and Informetrics, pp. 763-774. July, 2011, Durban. With R.D. Shelton & L. Leydesdorff. PowerPoints
- Why is Europe so Efficient at Publishing Scientific Papers, And Does This Explain the European Paradox? 11th International Conference on S&T Indicators, Leiden, Sept. 2010. With R.D. Shelton & P. Foland.
- Shelton, R.D. 2009. The Race for World Leadership of Science and Technology: Status and Forecasts. 12th International Conference on Scientometrics and Informetrics, Rio de Janeiro, July, 2009. This paper is also to be published in Chinese in Science Focus by the Chinesse Academy of Science. With R.D. Shelton & P. Foland
- Shelton, R.D. 2009. Do new SCI journals have a different national bias? Scientometrics 79 (1-2)
- Shelton, R.D. 2008. Relations between national research
investment input and publication output: Application to an american
paradox Scientometrics 74(2):191-205
Copyright ©  World Technology Evaluation Center Inc. (WTEC). All rights reserved
Material contained in this website is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under grant no. ENG-0739505 and other NSF awards. Other federal agencies contributing to WTEC reports include the Department of Defense, the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Commerce, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the Food and Drug Administration.